digest mail list option needed

Joshua Johnson Marker lux at umich.edu
Fri Dec 11 01:52:31 UTC 1998

On Thu, 10 Dec 1998, Craig Latta wrote:

> 	Are people really using mail-readers that don't do filtering? I think digests are unecessary if people can sort messages into multiple piles (e.g., by "To:" header).
>
> 	Just checking. :)

	Sometimes. There aren't any mail clients with filtering for my
platform of choice (Rhapsody) though we're in the process of writing one.
.. . :-)

	Regardless, I'd love to see the digest option.

---
Joshua (lux)       * HMRL: 734.647.5778
Sorting out my life. . . .in O(n lg n).
There's only one way to use 'Windows NT' and 'security' in the same
sentence, and this is it.
---
Windows '98 -- guaranteed Year 1990 compliant.