Unix sound bug not fixed in 2.3 beta.

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Dec 2 21:13:17 UTC 1998

I'm not sure why, but synchronous support hasn't worked for a few versions now, and I'm not planning to fix it.  The page actually says this, but a lot of people don't notice.  (I just fixed the page to be a little more explicit; the update will take effect at 6am tomorrow).

Anyway, try it with asyncronous support and see if THAT works....  And be sure to turn UseReadySemaphore back to 'true'.

Happy Squeaking,

Lex