Window restore problem

Richard L. Peskin rlpcon at vermontel.net
Fri Dec 11 00:01:42 UTC 1998

At 12:59 PM -0500 12/10/98, Doug Way wrote:
>This has been my experience with Squeak 2.2 on Irix, Windows and Mac, at
>least, so I assumed it was true for all platforms.

I stand corrected. This does occur with my Mac Squeak. The effect is
partially masked by the fact that the Mac default window opens to nearly
the full screen so I didn't notice it. It is very apparent on the early
alpha version of the BeOS version because we are opening with a much
smaller window.
--dick peskin

R. L. Peskin,  Rutgers Univ. ; <peskin at caip.rutgers.edu>;
<http://www.caip.rutgers.edu/~peskin>
VT Phone (802) 824-4558  NJ Phone (732) 445-4208
"The corporate culture is concerned less with Occam's razor than his
aftershave lotion."