T Spaces, Jini and musings on the new world order (Was: parallel processing smalltalk)

Richard L. Peskin rlpcon at vermontel.net
Tue Dec 22 18:06:48 UTC 1998

At 1:22 PM -0800 12/22/98, wirth at almaden.ibm.com wrote:
>Someone asked:
>>>the loose-coupling ideas of Linda (and think they
>>>are a good start to thinking about a real network "object ecology").
>There
>>>is a way to think of what Linda does in OOP terms.
>>
>>any refs, pointers ?

A student of mine several years ago did a Smalltalk version of Linda. If
there is enough interest, I can attempt to locate this and make it
available.
--dick peskin

R. L. Peskin,  Rutgers Univ. ; <peskin at caip.rutgers.edu>;
<http://www.caip.rutgers.edu/~peskin>
VT Phone (802) 824-4558  NJ Phone (732) 445-4208
"The corporate culture is concerned less with Occam's razor than his
aftershave lotion."