formatting code utility

Craig Latta latta at interval.com
Fri Feb 13 19:36:48 UTC 1998

> All of you might be using something like this already, but some may find
> it useful (it was quicker to write this code than to format each method
> individually!). The code below formats all methods in classes specified.

	I prefer to have the system browsers format each method for me on demand,
when I look at it. It actually isn't a noticeable performance hit, and the
actual disk sources can be formatted any which way (so I can change my mind
about how things should be formatted and I still see see everything
formatted consistently).

-C

--
Craig Latta