VM building question

Serg Koren Serg at VisualNewt.com
Tue Feb 10 20:03:58 UTC 1998

Hi Christopher,
I use CW for both Mac and Win (I did an update to Squeak to compile
properly under CW Pro 2: http://www.VisualNewt.com/Mac/Squeak124.html)

And I use CW on Mac, Win95/NT.  Definitely a nice product since you can
move the project files (and source files) across platforms and just
retarget...you don't need to have separate project files. Just put it on a floppy and
move it to the other machine.

I'm also using the BeOS version to port Squeak to BeOS, but CW for BeOS
isn't as tightly intergrated with the other two at this point.

Hope this helps,

---- On Tue Feb 10 14:31:57 1998, Christopher Oliver said ------

> Has anyone tried to port or compile Raab's VM stuff with MetroWorks?
>I may need to get a product for hacking the VM for MacOS and W95, and
>I'd rather buy just one compiler suite if possible.
>
>Thanks!
>
>--
>Christopher Oliver                     Traverse Communications
>Systems Coordinator                    223 Grandview Pkwy, Suite 108
>oliver at traverse.com                    Traverse City, Michigan, 49684
>   (define magic (lambda (f) (lambda (x) x)))
>   (define (more-magic n) (lambda (f) (lambda (x) (f ((n f) x)))))

VisualNewt Software: http://www.VisualNewt.com/
Maker of Newt'sPaper(tm) the Premier Newton(R)
MessagePad(tm) News Reader.