Linux does squawk!

Christopher Oliver oliver at fritz.co.traverse.com
Tue Feb 17 21:03:57 UTC 1998

> By the way, SunOS doesn't support OSS anyway.

That's precisely right.  You've not set portability as any sort of
target.

If you wish to be flip with me, then please take it to private mail.
I'm just asking a fair chance, and that means I complete and present
my work aside yours.  Best man wins and all that rot.

--
Christopher Oliver                     Traverse Communications
Systems Coordinator                    223 Grandview Pkwy, Suite 108