A beginner's question regarding Inside Smalltalk vol II

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Wed Feb 25 08:49:32 UTC 1998

I just recently asked Objectshare about it. They do not have it in any form
(to the point where they can't even find the code anymore...!) and I was told
that if I wanted a copy I should find someone who has it to make me a copy. I
was interested in it to help me to port some old ST/V code to Squeak; as a
relative newby, I need all the help I can get!

If someone does have a copy they can share, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

William