FileOut/Recreate Workspaces?

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 9 14:50:10 UTC 1998

I've taken to leaving bits of code, selected pieces of output, and other
odds-and-ends in workspaces all over my Squeak desktop.  (Come to think of
it, it really does look just as messy as my real desktop!  Now, if only I
could spill coffee and lose pens on it...:-)

Now I want to move to 1.31 from my various 1.23 and 1.30 images.  Is there
anyway to capture/fileOut/recreate my workspaces for use in 1.31, other
than copy/paste the contents of each one?

Thanks!
 Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu