FAT Jitter?

Ian Piumarta piumarta at prof.inria.fr
Fri Feb 6 17:22:56 UTC 1998

Bruce,

> Would it be possible to make available a FAT or 68OxO version of the
> 1.31 Jitter for the Mac?

In theory, yes.  In practice, there are some problems with the 68K
compiler that we've not yet solved.  The support for 68K is present in
the sqMachDep.h file, and there have been versions of the jitter that
compiled and ran fine.  The most recent version seems to confuse the
compiler into optimising away something that it shouldn't.

This is very near the top of my to-do list, and I'll post something to
the list the minute that the problem is resolved.

Ian