CaretForm mystery

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Tue Feb 3 01:42:31 UTC 1998

> Please, I want to sleep nights again.  Can someone shed light on this
> mysterious phenomena?

CaretForm is part of TextConstants, a pool dictionary which has been
emptied in the 1.3 release for mysterious reasons ;-) You can recreate the
TextConstants by doing "Text initialize" which will also bring back
CaretForm.

Hope this helps,
  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+