more MVC questions

Vassili Bykov vassili at objectpeople.com
Thu Feb 12 23:17:18 UTC 1998

At 02:36 PM 2/12/98 -0800, Mike Klein wrote:
>I tried going into
>
>	TextCollectorView >># open:label:
>
>and changing the final message send (to the controller)
>from #open to #openNoTerminate
>
>and the process still got terminated ?!?!?!?

Are you sure?  I just tried the same, the process is fine.  The windows all
start behaving weirdly, though.

Speaking of least astonishment, is there a good reason for
BlockContext>>fork and BlockContext>>forkAt: to return self as they do now
rather than the forked process as I would expect, being used to
VisualWorks?  (If there is, I didn't notice... :-)

--Vassili

Vassili Bykov         vassili at objectpeople.com
The Object People     http://www.objectpeople.com
+1(613)225-8812