Incongruent hash

Prof. Moray n.moray at surrey.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 12:36:23 UTC 1998

Even worse, in many European countries (and if I remember aright, in the
ISO) the billions/milions/thousands separator is a space, so tat US
123,456,789.001 is written as 123 456 789,001

Work email:   N.Moray at surrey.ac.uk
Home email:  nmoray at globalnet.co.uk

send messages to both if Urgent

Work address:
DERA Professor of Applied Cognitive Psychology,
Department of Psychology,
University of Surrey,
Guildford,
Surrey  GU2 5XH
United Kingdom.

Phone number: +44-(0)1483-300-800 and ask for extension 2865
Fax: +44-(0)1483-32813

Home address:
10a Hampstead Hill Gardens,
London NW3 2PL.

Phone: +44-(0)171-431-4813

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch"  (Garrison Keiler)