Win32 VM bug

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Tue Feb 10 19:28:55 UTC 1998

Folks,

The current Win32 VM (v1.31) contains a serious bug. The bug is associated
with the display fix I added in the last version. It can happen that
Squeak mysteriously crashes if you try to resize the main window.
I have fixed this problem and you can download the updated VM(s) from

http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab/squeak/image/1.31/SqueakExe.zip
ftp://ftp.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/pub/Smalltalk/free/squeak/win32/image/1.31/SqueakExe.zip

It will also show up on the UIUC server soon.

A final note: I _strongly_ recommend to update to the new version - it can
cost you hours of work only because you resized your window in the wrong
place.

BTW, can somebody provide me with a translation of the german expression
  "den Teufel mit dem Beelzebub austreiben"?
It describes exactly what I did im my last so-called bug fix ;-(

  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+