Help!

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Tue Feb 24 19:22:26 UTC 1998

> P.S. My apologies to those of you who don't like unsollicited enclosures, but
> I had no other way to submit my "category".

Talking about enclosures I would prefer if you'd attach plain text rather
than encoded archive files. Not all of us read their mail on the same
machines and decoding/unstuffing an archive is a lot of work for just a
piece of code :-) If this doesn't work for you then you can still
copy/paste the relevant code into your email.

Andreas
PS. Sorry if I don't answer your question but our SGIs have no stuffit
    installed ;-\
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+