Minor updates to Sam and Andreas's MS-Windows look-and-feel

Stephen Travis Pope stp at limbo.create.ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 19 06:15:30 UTC 1998

Hello,

I've just up-loaded a few files to the UIUC archive. Hopefully the sysAdmin
there will put them in the Squeak goodies directory real soon.

They consist of minor tweaks to the Adams/Raab MS-Windows look-and-feel, namely:

--SSA-to-MSW.rename.cs

A mini-junta on top of Sam and Andreas's MS-Windows look-and-feel.
This file-in renames all the SSA* and Nice* classes to MSW* (MS-Windows look)
and moves them to category "Interface-MSWLook" (I have a style problem with
personal initials in class/category names [or perhaps we should call the
browser TKBrowser and the compiler LPDCompiler?].)

--MSWScrollAbsolute.st

Fixes it so scroll bars don't flash if you hold the mouse still.

--MSWSystemView-closeBoxForm.st

A new "X" for the close box.

--MSWleftScrollBars.cs

Puts the scroll bar on the left (where it belongs, at least in Smalltalk).

I also found a "hole" in Travis Griggs's great double-dispatching code, and
up-loaded a file named Fraction-sumFromInteger.st for it.

stp

_ Stephen Travis Pope
_ Center for Research in Electronic Art Technology (CREATE)
_ Department of Music, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
_ stp at create.ucsb.edu, http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~stp/