Swiki in NT?

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Jan 7 14:08:05 UTC 1998

We're going to try this ASAP.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!  I *really* appreciate
your digging into this!  Swiki's have taken off here at Tech much faster
than I expected -- we have *FOUR* classes using them, with three other
classes requesting them, plus four more being used by various research
groups.  (Why? Ward's Wiki is just a marvelous idea, and Swiki is cheap and
easy to run.) I'm running out of server capacity!!!  Moving to NTs will
help alot.

Many thanks!
  Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu