multithreading support

Bruce Cohen cohenb at gemstone.com
Thu Jan 29 21:21:34 UTC 1998

Hi Ryan,

Could you please provide an ISBN or publisher for that?

Quoth Ryan:
>> I didn't actually read this thread but I realized that I had something
>> applicable on my bookshelf. Has the book "The Design and Implementation of
>> ConcurrentSmalltalk" by Yasuhiko Yokote come up? There are some neat
>> architectural ideas that come up in it that might be applicable towards
>> this thread.
"Applying computer technology is simply finding the right wrench to pound in
the correct screw." - Anon.
Bruce Cohen,                               |  email: cohenb at gemstone.com
GemStone Systems, Inc.                     |  phone: (503)533-3602
20575 NW Von Neumann Drive                 |  fax:   (503)629-8556
Beaverton, OR USA 97006                    |  web:   http://www.gemstone.com