The Windoze Junta - StandardSystemView revisited

Sam Adams ssadams at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 26 03:49:35 UTC 1998

Andreas,
I have a 3D border and Windoze title bar based on your NiceSystemView nearly
ready.
I will post it Monday.  What a difference it makes!

BTW Squeakers, even though Andreas and I have been developing a Windoze like
UI, I want to encourage you all to experiment with different UI styles.  Its
really easy when your entire UI is based on Bitmaps and BitBlt. (thank you,
thank you, thank you, Squeak Team!)

The image is your oyster!

Think Pink!     (Gee, do I have to add an IBM trademark on that?!)

Regards,
Sam

Sam S. Adams, Distinguished Engineer, IBM Research RTP
tie line 444-0736, outside 919-254-0736, email: ssadams at us.ibm.com
<<Hebrews 11:6, Proverbs 3:5-6, Romans 1:16-17, I Corinthians 1:10>>