Radical interface changes (was Windoze-style 3D borders and titlebar etc)...

Kevin R. Powell powell1 at uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 30 23:41:34 UTC 1998

Well the recent changes made by Sam S. Adams, et al got me to coding up my
favorite style of interaction with windows.  I have always loved Self's
Morphic, and the current work of course, and its visual and interaction
style.  So I have tried to capture some of it by using the windoze junta as
a starting point.  So I made a few screendumps to see if any one is
interested in the changes.

Take a look at:
http://www.canis.uiuc.edu/~powell/squeak-dump.gif
http://www.canis.uiuc.edu/~powell/squeak-dump-2.gif

If there is any interest I will package up the code as best I can and give
it out,
Kevin Powell