Mailing Lists of Smalltalk

Vinicius Rodrigues Nunes vinny at inf.ufsc.br
Sun Jul 5 19:17:14 UTC 1998

____ [98.1] ___________________________________________________________

Hi, smalltalkers

	I do work with Smalltalk since 1995 but only now I'm begin to
participate of Smalltalk's mailing lists. Luck or not, the first list that
I did find called "Squeak at cs.uiuc.edu". Thanks for opportunity !
	My first problem is the following : I like of subscribe me in
lists about Visualworks, Smalltalk MT and Visual Age. The first is the
language that I use in my project of course conclusion. The others
interest me. You know mailing list about these versions ?

					Thanks and excuse me my
					Bad English :.)

____________ "Amigo eh o irmao que o coracao escolheu ." ______________

Vinicius Rodrigues Nunes vinny at inf.ufsc.br        www.inf.ufsc.br/~vinny
9513237-6		 [(048) 963-3204]
ICQ #15110548		 3/3 - Magic Johnson - Joe Dumars

Administrador do LPGCC	 lpgcc at pernalonga.inf.ufsc.br pernalonga.inf....
(Pos-Graduacao)		 [(048) 331-9093]
Webmaster do INE	 webmaster at inf.ufsc.br	  www.inf..ufsc.br
(Departamento de Informatica e Estatistica)