Bug tracking

Phil Weichert weichert at hal-pc.org
Wed Jul 29 23:00:57 UTC 1998

Jim,
  To keep track of things that need fixing or enhancing, I add methods to
the class.  I name these methods aaToDo and aaBugs.  aaToDo and aaBugs just
contain a single comment explaining what needs to be done.  To find out what
needs fixing I just ask for all implementors of aaBugs.  I get a
MethodBrowser on the appropiate classes.  Selecting the method then reminds
me of what I need to fix.  Same for aaToDo.  The are all part of a project
(changeset) so they do not get lost because I fileOut the changeSet often.
Happy Oops!
Phil