Leads for database application development

Jeffrey Odell jeffo at esprithealth.com
Thu Jul 2 05:10:28 UTC 1998

I spoke to Kyle this week at Object Expo, Europe.  KSC was bought out by
another company (sorry, I don't remember who) after having severe financial
problems.  Kyle went to this company, but shortly thereafter moved to IBM.

I have read Kyle's paper and heard his talk on Crossing Chasms.  They are
both excellent.  I'll ask him where the link is, and when I find it, I'll
post it to this list.

jlo