Squeak in HP9000

sgarcia at ssax.com sgarcia at ssax.com
Sat Jul 25 01:35:41 UTC 1998

Markus,

     I am using squeak in my HP9000. It is great.I am happy.

     Right now, I need the sources in C of virtual machine and the scripts
to compiler and to link the source.

     Could you help me ?

     I am connecting from HP9000 server to a PC (window 95) throught
TCP/IP. It is very easy with Squeak. The only problem is to make nice
interface. (Windows)

     Thank you

squeak at cs.uiuc.edu on 07/22/98 05:48:56 AM

Please respond to markus_kohler at bbn.hp.com