squeak hogs memory on linux?

James Rupert jrupert at airmail.net
Wed Jun 10 18:51:46 UTC 1998

Tim,

Try a different video resolution.  I had a problem running out of memory on
a VW image and it turned out to be a problem with the video driver.
Changing to a different video resolution solved the problem.  The problem
being that when the image came up, their was a walkback that tried to
display, which couldn't, which caused a second walkback that tried to
display, ... and so on:-)

James

James Rupert
jrupert at airmail.net(w)