Some AOKI goodies for Squeak 2.0

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Jun 12 23:16:26 UTC 1998

On Sat, Jun 13, 1998 at 08:01:44AM +0900, NISHIHARA Satoshi wrote:
> Hello Squeakers
>
> I've just ported some AOKI goodies for Squeak 2.0 (or 1.31).
> including

Hmm... there are so many wonderful squeak-toys (like these), but
no central repository...

I think we need some kind of "Squeak library Wiki", a wiki-like
website, were everybody can add his non-standard Squaek Classes.
With a nice Class-Browser, good documentation (online editable),
links to "file out" a ChangeSet, some way to submit patches....

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de fon at home:(0721)614235 @work:(0721)608-2749
Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow.