SoundBuffer+Mailing list archive

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Tue Jun 9 11:08:22 UTC 1998

> But I am able to play a sound once, but I am unable to play it twice.
> The error I always come at is Subscript is out of bounds: 8817 in
> SoundBuffer.

Most likely you're using an older version of the VM because in the earlier
versions the mix-in of samples didn't work. You have two choices: Either
download the latest VM (this is recommended) or you can modify
SoundPlayer>>startPlayingImmediately: setting the "dontInsertSamples"
variable to true. Both should work.

Bye,
  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+