Some AOKI goodies for Squeak 2.0

Brian Klump klumpba at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 08:22:51 UTC 1998

This is what I was talking about a few days ago...I'm going to try to
clean up the main wikki server this weekend and if I get the time make
it so that there's a good way to find things...granted wikki doesn't
really support searching thearchives and all, but at least a well
ordered app list would be really nice.  What Ithink would be ideal
would be a site similar to freshmeat.net, only the Squeak one would
have wikkiness...the ability for normal people to edit it.  :)

-brian