Two questions

sqrmax at cvtci.com.ar sqrmax at cvtci.com.ar
Sat Jun 27 01:58:26 UTC 1998

Hi.

What does the star besides the cursor's arrow mean?

And also, why is that when I try to compile this:

xor: aProbability
	"Answer the probability that represents
	the chance that either the receiver, or
	aProbability but not both of them occur
	at the same time"

	^self class new: value + (self negated and: aProbability negated) value

[Boy, what a GREAT cut & paste with crlf!!!]

an error occurs and a message appears saying that the arguments for #and:
have to be either a variable or a block? Here it is:

 <- argument of and: must be a block or variable ->

What's going on in here??? I have already tried retyping to avoid spilled
unseen characters.

Andres.