st browser of Java code

Jason Karney jason at netgenics.com
Mon Jun 1 16:23:01 UTC 1998

I thought it would be nice to have a class browser/development tool for Java
that worked like Squeak's.... and the portability of Squeak would be an
advantage for development.

The ideas you mentioned sound about right. I envision a tool that allows for
classes to be rapidly "cobbled" together, and (hopefully :-)) compiled by a
call to javac. The embedded javavm would be interesting, but I doubt anybody
has the time for that :-)

Jason Karney -- NetGenics Research Team          jason at netgenics.com
[STOP] Okay, you were there yesterday, but
  Where do you want to go tomorrow?