Updates Listing?

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Fri Jun 19 13:11:05 UTC 1998

Hello,

Does there exist a single list with descriptions of all the updates that
have been published via the automatic update? There is a list, in the
update server directory, of all the names - obviously since that's
needed to know if all the updates have been d/l'd. But is there a
central list someplace with a short description like in Dan Ingalls'
message yesterday? It isn't something important; I just find it helpful
to my learning process and easier to understand what I'm doing with that
kind of information available.

Thanks,

William

William Barnett-Lewis
wlewis at mailbag.com

Live without fear; your Creator loves you
as a mother. Go in peace to follow the good
road and may God's blessing be with you always.
St. Claire