Debugging C translation causes crash

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Fri Jun 5 08:22:22 UTC 1998

> I am trying to learn how C code is generated so I tried to step through
> the following code:
>
> 	"self halt. AbstractSound cCodeForSoundPrimitives"

Trying to step over "self halt" in the debugger will cause the system to
crash on any platform because this indirectly forks a new process which
cannot be correctly simulated. If you're running at a halt then proceed
the execution and debug it after the notifier has been raised.

  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+