Squeak and object persistence

Augustin Mrazik amr at aitecon.sk
Wed Mar 25 23:19:14 UTC 1998

I am planning to implement a lite version of ArtBASE in Squeak with my
students within a few months. For short description of original ArtBASE (for
PPS OW\ST and VW) look at
http://www.artinapples.sk/products/artbase/abdescr.html, for the full manual
at http://www.artinapples.sk/products/artbase/htmlguide/abmanual.html.

Any comments, suggestions, recommendations ? Thanks.

Augustin Mrazik