guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 27 20:38:40 UTC 1998
How are people creating forms in Squeak? I want students to be able to
create forms for use in various ways.
- The FormEditor doesn't seem to fileOut or fileIn anything -- at least, I
can't seem to read the bits in after I file them out.
- The Morphic drawing editor is great, but I can't figure out how to read
in those objects and display them wherever I want.
- I can do sketching of forms then do "Form fromUser", but that's a pretty
weak editing environment.
- I can just surrender, do the forms elsewhere and save them as GIF, then
read them into Squeak.
Is there anybody playing with Forms on a regular basis in Squeak? How are
you doing it?
Mark Guzdial : Georgia Tech : College of Computing : Atlanta, GA 30332-0280
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
More information about the Squeak-dev