Squeak available for SGI Irix 6.2?

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Thu Mar 26 23:03:16 UTC 1998

> Is Squeak available for SGI Irix 6.2?  According to the Web page at
> squeak.cs.uiuc.edu, it is, but when I get to the ftp directory, I don't see
> a folder for that OS.  I also looked at all of the mirror sites, but didn't
> see it on any of them, either.  Could someone tell me where I could get
> Squeak, if indeed it is available for Irix?

There is no pre-compiled version of the VM for Irix on the servers.
If you drop me a note I can send you a VM for Irix 5.3 (e.g. o32) which
has been used on Irix 6.4 too (sorry, we have no 6.2 running here, but I
don't think that this will be a big problem). The image/changes/sources
files can be found in the appropriate image directory (no matter what OS
you run - they're binary compatible).

Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+