Acorn 1.31 release finally out there

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Thu Mar 19 16:15:08 UTC 1998

I know that up to any number of you have been waiting with bated breath (can you have UN-bated breath?) for the availability of 1.31 for the Acorn RPC. Well, bate no more, 'cos it's here.

Web your way across to <http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim> and follow the obvious pointers and download yourself some happiness. I made two versions this time, one as normal and one without the VM code, saving a couple of meg of disc space a
nd a bit of download time. I didn't release the jitter vm, since we haven't quite worked out where the funny performance figures come from.

Bouquets and brickbats to the usual addresses...

tim
--
Useful random insult:- Runs squares around the competition.
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 856-7230 (w)