Drawing editor-rookie

Juhasz gt2779b at prism.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 6 05:17:22 UTC 1998

	  Hi, my name is Carolyn and I'm not sure who is reading this but
here goes:
        First off, a thank you to those involved with maintaing the Squeak
web pages.

  I'm a student at Georgia Tech and currently taking a class in Modeling
Design which uses mainly Squeak as out programming tool. For an upcoming
project I have been looking through Smalltalk archives to find a simple
drawing editor that I can download and file in. I'm only looking for one
that has simple functionality (draw a line, erase it, shapes!, etc)
preferably not using Morphic. The proplems are simply I'm geting a little
lost on the web trying to find such a thing, and also we are using
Squeak1.23 so I'm not sure what other code if any is compatible or can be
easily changed.

 Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS in advance!!!

                                --Carolyn