squeak 2.0

Luciano Esteban Notarfrancesco lnotarfr at dc.uba.ar
Tue May 19 20:54:35 UTC 1998

On Tue, 19 May 1998, Joerg Rade wrote:
> On Tue, May 12, 1998 at 07:47:56PM +0200, David Stes wrote:
> >

> > Is Squeak 2.0 Beta already available for Unix ?
>
> Every other day I take at look at INRIA, but can't find anything. Is
> anybody doing the port yet? Ian?

Doing a port from the 1.31 Unix sources is almost trivial. Just add the
function ioSetFullDisplay() to sqXWindow.c and make an empty
sqUnixSerialPort.c. Download the Mac sources and look for ioSetFullDisplay()
(or ioSetFullScreen() or something similar) in sqMacWindow.c and take a
look at sqMacSerialPort.c.

Luciano.-