I love Squeak!

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Tue May 12 14:52:07 UTC 1998

>Hi!
>I tryed the Squeak 2.0 Beta. Yesterday night I spent arround half an hour
>playing with Morphic with my brother (8 years old). We created some
>scripts and did some drawings in a playfield, and he was very
>impressed... he love's it! (so I do).

My six-year-old saw me working with Squeak 2.0Beta yesterday, and asked me
what I was doing.  A little later, I went looking around for him and found
him playing with it (on an old 840av! And he was having fun!).

Something really powerful is happening with the 2.0Beta -- I don't know of
many tools that I find productive and fun that my six year old also enjoys!

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu