Tips for Squeak 2.0?

Tom Morgan tmorgan at acm.org
Sun May 10 23:26:41 UTC 1998

tim,

> in 2.0Beta, the Morphic controls have changed:
>
>      control key down    -- invoke meta menu
>      command key down    -- invoke special gestures:
>                               unshifted: pop up halo
>                               shifted:   move morph

Hmmmm.  Are you seeing Squeak intercept control key down okay
in the 2.0 beta?

Running the beta with System 8.1, control click seems to
bring up a grayed out Apple contextual menu.

   ...Tom M

--
+---Tom Morgan ------------------------------ (tmorgan at acm.org) -----+
I   Brooklyn Union                          Phone: 1 718 403 2427    I