Tips for Squeak 2.0?

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Sun May 10 11:19:29 UTC 1998

I'm trying to use some of the cool new Squeak 2.0 features.

- How do I open a full-screen Squeak display?

- In a new Morphic world, I couldn't figure out how to open the main
MorphicWorld menu.  Whenever I clicked/option-clicked/command-clicked, I
just seemed to get the handles.

But what I've played with so far is really cool!  The Construction and
Fabrik worlds are going to keep me busy exploring for awhile.
Thanks!
 Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu