Wednesday's updates to beta image

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Thu May 21 05:02:48 UTC 1998

On Wed 20 May, Dan Ingalls wrote:
> I have just released another spate of updates.
I just tried the auto update for the first time - it is _so_ cool. However,
a couple of points that come to mind from using it:-
a) we will need some better way to display the list of changesets as the
menus are getting so large as to be cumbersome
b) there needs to be some way to detect and point out changes in 'my'
changeset(s) that are overwritten in the update changesets. For example, I
had altered Interpreter class>initializePrimitiveTable and so did an
update. I need to be told about it and fix any clashes.

tim

--
Klingon Code Warrior:- 1) "Behold, the keyboard of Kalis!  The greatest Klingon code warrior that ever lived!"
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 856-7230 (w)