Squeak 2.0 trouble? (on Mac)

Satoshi NISHIHARA nishis at urban.ne.jp
Sat May 30 09:23:02 UTC 1998

Greetings Squeak GURUs!

I'd got source from CREATE server is fine. This is a plain text.
Yes, 1 byte diff is occurred.

Well, I've found that the source expaned with dropped in
StuffItExpander has missing first character trouble.
But the source from double clicking sea file, is fine.

I don't know why, but I can get right source file.

AND

Thanx to upload new SqueakV2_sources_sea.bin.
I'd like to expand it at my home.
(I have no Mac in my office)

# I've ported some AOKI goodies for Squeak 1.31.
# And I'd like to update for 2.0...

$B@>86Ao;N(B (NISHIHARA Satoshi)
e-mail: mailto:nishis at urban.ne.jp
        mailto:tcc00164 at niftyserve.or.jp