Workspaces wasting memory

sqrmax at cvtci.com.ar sqrmax at cvtci.com.ar
Sat May 23 17:05:39 UTC 1998

Hi.

I think I have the workspace memory wasting problem again (my image file
grew a couple of megabytes for no reason). What can I do to check? I tried self
inspect over a workspace (from the menu), this led me to a stringHolder,
which has a model which is a workspace. But inspecting a workspace leads to a
huge byteArray... where are the local names in a workspace?

BTW, the speed of the FSMs got increased about threefold still in
Smalltalk. This makes the overall improvement constant something about 70.

Andres.