startup of headless vm

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Wed May 27 12:58:32 UTC 1998

Alex,

> Another thing I'm playing with is the headless vm. Is there a method
> that gets called after the image has been loaded?

remember, we're in Smalltalk ;-) Just open a workspace, enter

  Smalltalk snapShot: true andQuit: true.
  PWS serveOnPort: 8080 loggingTo: 'pws.log'

then execute this as one big doIt. The image will be saved and the next
time it comes up it will immediately start the PWS.

Bye,
  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+