Squeak 2.0 Beta Release

Stephen Travis Pope stp at limbo.create.ucsb.edu
Sat May 9 08:02:39 UTC 1998

DanI wrote,

> I have just placed a beta release of Squeak 2.0 on the uiuc server.
> it would be nice if someone else could see to the appropriate
> repackaging for the other major platforms

For those without a Mac to decode the "self-extracting" files, I've unpacked
the 2.0Beta distribution and placed the individual files in
	ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Squeak/2.0Beta.

stp

_ Stephen Travis Pope
_ Center for Research in Electronic Art Technology (CREATE)
_ Dept. of Music, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
_ stp at create.ucsb.edu,  http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~stp/