[Win] Problem with deferred updates in Morphic

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Mon May 25 21:16:40 UTC 1998

Folks,

I've found the problem with the deferred update in Morphic and fixed it.
For those of you planning to play with Morphic I heavily recommend
downloading the new executable(s) from

ftp://ftp.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/pub/Smalltalk/free/squeak/win32/image/2.0
http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab/squeak/image/2.0/

The ftp server should be back online now.

  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+