Squeak 2.0 available

Dan Ingalls DanI at wdi.disney.com
Sun May 24 06:28:01 UTC 1998

Tim -

I just found your JPEG reader -- a serious bit of hacking and a
really handy facility.  Are you going to update it for 2.0?  If so,
and if you feel like including them, the attached tweaks shave about
12% off the run time.  Looks like you already squoze most of what you
could.

Thanks again for the cool game.  I've already foolishly invested over
an hour in it!  It's neat that you can play to minimize the number of
pieces left or, essentially, maximize the biggest chunk removed.  I
prefer the former so far.

	- Dan

Attachment converted: Cog:JPEGtweaks.-di.cs (TEXT/ttxt) (0000D1FB)