couple o' questions

Alejandro F. Reimondo alereimondo at sugarweb.com
Tue May 19 16:20:41 UTC 1998

David,
Float arguments are not implemented, yet.
(See ExternalInterface>>#adaptArgumentDouble under 'arguments' category)
:-(
Provably in the near future I will have some time to implement it.
Try to use long integers to code voltages.
    e.g.:    (realVoltage * 100) truncated
I know it is not fun, but it will work.
Ale.