Updates 'R' Us

Jeffrey Odell jeffo at esprithealth.com
Tue May 26 11:04:15 UTC 1998

After setting my proxy server correctly, the update worked well for me also.
I was using the recently released WIN32 port for 2.0.

For those who may have missed the message, setting the proxy server was as
simple as executing:

	HTTPSocket useProxyServerNamed: '127.0.0.1' port: 8080.

where you substitute your proxy server address and the port number of the
http service.

jlo

Jeff Odell
Esprit Health, LLC